The 2022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future(STEHF 2022) will be held on May 13-15, 2022 in Dali, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
| Conference Agenda|
Keynote Speaker 1: Prof. Aki Lehtinen
Tittle: Simulated data in empirical science
Keynote Speaker 2: Prof. Zulqarnain Baloch
Tittle: One health: Alleviate the social crisis caused by antibiotic abuse
Keynote Speaker 3: A. Prof. Adeel Luqman
Tittle: Impact of unethical leadership individual and organizational level: consequences and implications
|10:30-10:50||Tea Break ＆ Photography＆Poster Presentation|
Keynote Speaker 4: Prof. Jacob Dahl Rendtorff
Tittle: Responsibility and Ethical Principles for The Future of Humanity
Oral Presentation 1: Kaige Zhang
Tittle: Elements of Zhihu Users' View of Moral Rights in the Case of Female Medical Staff's Rights and Interests
being Encroache_A Grounded Theory Study Based on Zhihu Answer Text
Oral Presentation 2: Yuqing Li
Tittle: Literature Review and Perspectives on Service Robots in Hospitality and Tourism Industry
|May 15||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible in certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
Copyright© Academic Exchange Information Center
2022 International Conference on Science and Technology Ethics and Human Future (STEHF 2022) http://stehf.net/